Squeeze. Wine-1.3.0 Wrong fullscreen resolution in Starcraft 2
- To: Debian User Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Squeeze. Wine-1.3.0 Wrong fullscreen resolution in Starcraft 2
- From: Mark Goldshtein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:01:41 +0400
- Message-id: <AANLkTinUa6EshtyAorTKgQwuYRtE595GEz2JrJ=Remail@example.com>
The system is Debian Squeeze. Wine-1.3.0 was compiled from sources and
installed according to instruction included.
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GT216 [GeForce
GT 240M] (rev a2)
Subsystem: Lenovo Device 38fd
Kernel driver in use: nvidia
Native monitor's resolution is 1366x768.
Everything went smooth except for fullscreen resolution of running
game. In 'options' → 'graphic' there are only two resolutions
available: 1024x768 and 1360x768. How to fix that to native' 1366x768?
Googling gave nothing applicable. Posted question in WineHQ forum,
still got no solution.
Thanks for your time!