Re: X & radeon & flash & youtube problem

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 09:49 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Testing/GEMLeak

I don't think so. My problem happens as soon as I open that youtube
video - well, actually I think when it starts to play video, which is
maybe half a second after I click the link. And that's immediately after
rebooting the machine; there's no time for a memory leak to accumulate.

Oh - one other thing. One of the links I tried played an advertisement
first. The advertisement played flawlessly, then the problem happened
when the proper video started. I suspect it's related to what codec is
used, or something like that.

Thanks,
Richard