Re: Samsung R540 Microphone Problem

 On 09/30/2010 07:40 PM, Volkan YAZICI wrote:
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Mihira Fernando<mihiratheace@gmail.com>  writes:
Stupid question but did you select the sound capture source and set
the capture volume in the sound mixer application ? I have a sound
card that uses the snd-hda-intel driver as well and had the same
problem, only to find that in addition to the mic volume, I had to set
the Capture volume as well to get the mic working.
My bad, I should have given my alsamixer configurations. They are as
follows.

   Master: 95
   PCM: 100<>100
   Front Mi: 100<>100
   Mic Boos: 67<>67
   Beep: Muted
   Speaker: 90<>90
   Capture: 100<>100
   Digital: 100<>100

Regards.

The setting i'm talking about is in the Input mixer settings.