Re: Aptitude: does not update.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

> Same here (using apt-get).
> No update for clamav (installed 0.96.1, available in volatile repo
> 0.96.3)

IMHO, aptitude and apt-get use the same conf/etc files for its works.

I have checked pinning, but all of them has high values - shown by
"apt-cache policy"... Though I do not understand how it is done - as,
for example volatile-sloppy has "NoAutomatic Yes" in repo release file
- but it has same automatic pin value as volatile (that such sign hos
  not) - and I have specified it in apt preferences - as I can not
  discern the repos by Suit or Codename - they are just the same.

> Mabe repos are still syncing? :-?

Then it is interesting to know, how long it takes (up to which amount
of time). I'm no expert in the repo support / etc, but seems to me the
repo being relatively small - to take syncing so long time - about 24
hours have passed since my last email on this wise.