From: Mark Goldshtein <mark.goldshtein@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:00:40
Subject: Squeeze. What is current hibernation mechanism?

Hello, list!

If somebody please to explain current hibernation mechanism in
Squeeze? If there are links to web docs about all this stuff?

1. Do I need a separate unformatted partition, which size is swap + RAM amount?
2. Do I need to install an additional util and any way to configure it?
3. Something else?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein