Re: [Solved] My lenny picks the wrong resolution whereas squeeze is right

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:14:56 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:28:07 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:
>>
>> I don't speak for Tong, but I believe I can answer that question.  It is
>> better because it is less hardware-specific.
>
> Then I'd say it's no "better" but "convenient/suitable" or easier to
> setup.

I suppose it all comes down to your definition of "better".
What is better for me may not be better for you.  And what is
better for Tong may not be better for either one of us.
To paraphrase an old saying about beauty,

   "Better is in the eye of the beholder."

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :