Re: Viewing Office 2007 files

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 17:00, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've encountered many ".docx" files that cannot be opened with my stock
> OOo writer (using lenny here).

Camaleón and others, please send to me (in private mail) MSO files
that do not display well in Open Office. I will file bugs on the
matter and get them fixed. We really need more real-world documents!

Please try to remove all sensitive information from the documents
because they will likely be uploaded to a public bugtracker. If that
is impossible, then make sure to make that clear in the email, so that
I won't upload them.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen