Printing Long Edge (Standard) with HP DeskJet 990C - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.0.2 does not work

Hi,

Amongst two printers, I've got an Hp Deskjet 990Cxi, and I use
`CUPS+Gutenprint v5.0.2' as a driver for this printer. I would like to
print both sides, e.g. using long edge mode (standard). The problem is
that this seems not to be communicated to the printer, despite of the
invokated command:

==
lpr -P Deskjet -o Resolution=300dpi -o PageSize=Letter -o
Duplex=DuplexNoTumble
==

where `Deskjet' is the name of the printer for CUPS.

Any idea?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

If you fall off a cliff, you might as well try to fly. After all, you
got nothing to lose.