Re: Proposed Fluxbox style for Debian

On 09/17/2010 06:31 AM, Dale wrote:
Hi All,

I have done some fixing and theses are the fixes I have done,

* Fixed the fade on the menu
* Adjusted toolbar, window title bar, menu bar heights from 14 to 18
* Adjusted font sizes to suit.

I have also added and overlay example to the wiki page[1] of some
overrides to the theme, and updated the screenshots.

Comments and/or suggestions more than welcome

Regards
Dale

Hi,
it looks good, personally I will change fonts in gray (#999999 or #666666) but this is personal and somebody else can have other opinion. That is something that everybody can change easily.
And I really like Debian logo inside this lines.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic