Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

 On 17/09/10 19:01, Lisi wrote:
> On Friday 17 September 2010 06:06:19 Marc Shapiro wrote:
>> Am I glad that I get my Firefox and Thunderbird direct from Mozilla.
>> The ability to save its session is one of the things I love about Firefox.
> I am running Lenny and use Iceweasel 3.0.6.  Sessions get saved automagically.
>
> Lisi

I am running Swiftfox 3.6.8 (unstable, i686, Prescott, and amd64) on
Lennys and Squeezes. Sessions get saved if I crash/kill or close with
multiple tabs.
Lowest spec is an AMD K6-2 500 w. 256MB (KDE) runs up to ten tabs no
problem (only flashblock/adblock and noscript running).
Tip: turn off check for updates on start up.

Cheers