Re: Proposed Fluxbox style for Debian

On 2010-09-16 18:35:14 +0930, Dale wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been working on a new Fluxbox style[1] for Debian and hopefully
> come the default theme for a release like squeeze, or the next the
> next Debian release.
>
> Comments and/or suggestions more than welcome
>
> Regards
> Dale
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Debian_LibStick

Dale,

I like it overall. I like the colors, especially the blue color and
the blue outlining. I like the dark colors also.

One thing that catches my eye is the fades. The window titles have a
fade from the center out, which I like. But then the menu highlighting
has a fade from left to right. To my eye, these two different kinds of
fades seem to compete with each other. One possible change would be to
make the menu highlighting not use a fade, or have the same fade as
the title bar. And maybe vary the color of the highlighting vis-a-vis
the title bar?

That's my only suggestion!

Phil