I have searched forums with a resolution to this error, without joy.

Forums suggest that the first partition must be an ext2 or ext3 and it should be mounted as /boot.

The partitioned disks on the server currently look like this;

#1 98.7MB F EXT3 /BOOT

#2 34.7GB F EXT3 /

#4 1.6GB F SWAP SWAP

Can you suggest how to resolve this issue? Is it something with my partitioned disks that needs to be changed?

Thank you

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error
you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show
this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then
delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed
by the Council in response to a request for access to information.

Sunderland is aiming to become the most liveable city in the UK.
Visit www.Sunderland.gov.uk  for Council services and information.
Business investors can access www.Investinsunderland.co.uk
Visitors to the City should log onto www.Visitsunderland.com