Re: get file from other repo--how?

Dne, 14. 09. 2010 09:42:13 je Doug napisal(a):
Using Dolphin to see what's available, but don't find cfdisk, which has been recommended by man fdisk. How do I find this from some repo and install it? Or is it possible that the GUI disk utility found on the system actually _is_ cfdisk? (I don't know what it looks like, if it has a GUI or is just a CLI routine.) Please advise. thanx--doug

You fire synaptic or aptitude or any package manager and search for cfdisk; the package manager will find a way of telling you whether it's already installed or not -- and how to install it if it's not.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801