Re: -- SPAM -- Bullish Future of Computer Technology Stocks

 On 13/09/10 17:45, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 03:36:19AM +0200, James McClander wrote:
>> http://www.google.com/finance?q=EPA%3ABULL
>>

>> They are the company of the furure with computer technology taking over the
>> world!!!!
>>

>> I think that price is going up 50% in a WEEK!!!!!!
>>

>> even Reuters says BUY BUY BUY !!!
>>
>> http://uk.reuters.com/business/quotes/overview?symbol=BUL.PA
>>

>> What do you think??
> Wow! Pump and dump.

The amazing Mr McClander (15 google listings in his life, all on the
same day) may well be a scammer trying dump stock in the aptly named
"Bull".
But he is right - the share prices have risen, and may well continue to
rise. What he's neglected to point out is one reason the share prices
have risen because the CEO "resigned" (with handprints on his back).
Share prices will probably continue to rise if the rest of the board
follow Didier's resignation example. :-D

Not enough capital letters..... needs more fonts and colours, bit more
practise and he'll be flogging penis extensions (be a bigger dick).

Company of the "furore" indeed! That share release was just because
they're drowning in cash right?

Funnier than the handbill I got in the PO Box advertising "Microsoft
Certifiable Eggineers" (made me want to put WinME on something and call
them) !!

Could Mr McClander be Didier Lamouche trying to re-value the same shares
he de-valued?

Come on Mr McClander send us your fax number and I'll send you some
inside tips on paper prices :-)