Re: Iceweasel stability issues after reading the browser straw poll

In <[🔎] AANLkTin7D3HqSPG3iCxAMZO1QJNZ3yixRmkCs+3amQot@mail.gmail.com>, James
Stuckey wrote:
>After reading the browser straw poll, I was influenced to try some of the
>plug-ins listed. I installed.
>
>Since doing so I've begun to have, for the very first time, stability
>problems with iceweasel on testing when watching flash videos on youtube.
>
>I have to assume that this is due to one of the plugins I installed. Does
>anyone have any input?

Disable half.  Test.  If symptom goes away, it is one of the disabled
extensions.  If the symptom persists, it is one of the enabled ones.  Proceed
until you've identified the correct one.  Report the issue.  Wait for fix.