Re: single click?

On 9/11/2010 10:49 PM, Frank wrote:

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:08:44 -0600
Morgan Gangwere<0.fractalus@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 9/11/2010 3:57 PM, Doug wrote:
[stuff about single clicking]

That's up to your file manager. I know that in Thunar (my fm of choice)
you can set that in the settings panel (one of the last tabs), but I
dont know for everything else.

   Bring up the configuration editor

   Apps....Nautilus...preferences..change to single click policy.

- --
- -- Frank --
/snip PGP/

Thank you.  I'm running Squeeze, and I'm not sure what the default
file manager is, but here's what I had to do to get to that point:
System>Preferences>File management>Behavior. First option is to
select single click. It works perfectly.

Wouldn't you think that Linux would automatically default to that?

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.M. Greeley