How to get rid of the websites' ads/flash ads, without loosing their (flash) content?

Hi,

There are sometimes some websites (such as news ones) which make an
extensive use of flash stuff. Amongst the animations, flash is sometimes
also used for ads, etc., and I don't like this. Are there any Iceweasel
tools which can detect these ads, or use a public DB to avoid displaying
these ads? Or is there any related solution?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Love is like war, Easy to start, Hard to end, Impossible to forget.