Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

I didn't figure that was a problem, but I thought I would mention it, both from a "this may be your problem" perspective, and (more importantly) a "this is why I really don't want to part from firefox"...especially the adblock plugin. I worked at a site where we had to use windows and IE, and I never realized how horrible an experience surfing the web was for mere mortals...:) You get spoiled not to have to put up with all the advertising swill...

--b

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 04:15, B. Alexander <storm16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running 3.5.11 on sid.
>
> One of the problems that I have (and maybe one of my problems with
> performance) is that there are several extensions that I can't live without.
> I have a slew of them installed, but the main ones I use on a daily basis
> include:
>
> * AdBlock Plus
> * Readability
> * Secure Login
> * NoScript
> * FoxTab (meh...)
> * CS Lite
> * BugMeNot (though I haven't used it in a while...)
>
> I have several others installed, but these are the ones I use more or less
> daily.

I don't know, I have a lot of extensions on my Mozilla and FF, and they have
never caused performance problems for me.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers