Re: Unicode Character key-in problem

David Jardine <david@jardine.de> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:01:11AM -0700, Carl Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I was referring to the link to compose keys.  I haven't figured
>> out how to use hex input for Linux (or FreeBSD).
>
> AltGr and the keypad.  For a-f work round the outside of the keypad from
> top left to bottom right.

That doesn't work either, but maybe because I am working under KDE.  I
don't know what AltGr is supposed to be, but I assigned a key to what is
called 3rd level chooser, but that doesn't do anything.  Either I
guessed wrong or there is some other configuration necessary.

--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org