vim 7.x blockquoting scripts

I've been looking around for some blockquoting scripts for vim recently.
All the ones I've encountered via Web searches apply some kind of text
delimiter to it; the closest I can think of would be analogous to C
comment style, seen in blockquote.vim.

Before I get to writing my own, I'd like to find one which allows me to
choose from among any of the three styles shown here. My fu's apparently
weak tonight.

,----[ debian-manifesto ]-
| The time has come to concentrate on the future of Linux rather than on
`----
---8<---
The time has come to concentrate on the future of Linux rather than on
--->8---
        The time has come to concentrate on the future of  Linux
        rather than on the destructive goal of enriching oneself

Thanks to Ian Murdock for the sample text.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ 43190205 | Mail/Jabber/Yahoo/MSN: BrianLRyans@gmail.com      ..: