Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

On Tuesday 07 September 2010 15:35:38 Jesús M. Navarro wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 September 2010 15:16:26 B. Alexander wrote:
> > I'm just wondering, since firefox/iceweasel seems to be getting unusable.
>
> It's not unusable for me.
>
> I'm using Stable and my browser of preference is Konqueror with Iceweasel
> when the site doesn't work properly with Konqueror.

+1 - I use Konqueror, and if there are problems simply click through to
another browser.  I too used always to resort to Iceweasel if I had a problem
with Konqueror, but recently I have been having more problems with Iceweasel
and now use it as third choice, after Opera.  I looked at Chrome, but didn't
like it.

I have for some years had to use Iceweasel for my bank.  Recently, to my great
delight, it stopped playing ball with Iceweasel and "forced" me onto
Konqueror!

Lisi