How can I create a FAT32 or NTFS FS

Hi,

I sometimes use gparted to make a filesystem in an easier way than using
CLI. The fact is that gparted appears, to me, as a frontend for CLI
commands. I want to format an USB key, and change the filesystem to
fat32, or ntfs. It is currently under ext3. I unmount it, delete the FS,
and manage to create a new partition. But `fat32' and `ntfs' are
impossible choices when creating the new FS. (They are deactivated.)

Why?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

To live is the rarest thing in the world.  Most people exist, that's
all. (Oscar Wilde)