Re (2): Linux hub

From:	Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com>
Date:	Sun, 05 Sep 2010 13:28:13 -0500
> What exactly are you trying to accomplish?  What is your goal here?

Discussed extensively with Bob Proulx over the recent few
days.  Open this page.
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2010/09/author.html
Links are visible under author "Bob Proulx" and subject
"Configuration for a linux router ...".  Also under
author "peasthope".

> ... we'll tell you what you need to accomplish it.

Several pertinent links were posted this morning.  I'll
read and post a more specific question when necessary.

Thanks,         ... Peter E.

--
VoIP 7785886232 is gone.  Please use 13604502132.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old