Re: Linux hub

On 5 September 2010 00:48, <peasthope@shaw.ca> wrote:
Does anyone know of documentation for a Linux hub or a Linux
switch?  The simplest example I can think of is a system with
a gateway interface transmitting packets for multiple addresses
and subordinate interfaces transmitting packets for one or all
addresses except for the address of the machine itself.

Thanks,               ... Peter E.

--
VoIP 7785886232 is gone.  Please use 13604502132.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old