help me for downloading debina-user mailing list on a windows machine

I don't have an active internet connection in my room. I cannot install and use VM in internet cafe. However, I can download as much as I want.

I have subscribed to mailing list and I am learning a lot. In fact, I did not reuested for help to mailing list, saving a little time who are helping out in the mailing list  ;-) .

I want to download debian-user mailing list from February 1,2009 to July 10,2010 on a windows machine. I have full set of installion DVD's and I can install packages on my debian machine.

I request members to provide me detailed instructions about how to download and which package to install in order to access them on debian machine.

thank you for your valuable time,
vishnuvardhan.