unmount issue with multiple users

Hi,
I want to report what I think is a bug, or unwanted behavior.
When one user is logged in with a Gnome seesion and insert a removable
media, the media is automaticly mounted.
If the user then logg out without unmount or remove the removable media,
the removable media can't be unmount by any other user except root.

This is a behavior that leads to much frustration when for example a
famlily is sharing a PC. The data CD or DVD gets stuck until the first
user comes along or if someone who knows the root password can help out.

The removable should of course unmount if the user who mounted it not
any longer is logged in.

To which packet belongs this?

Best regards,
Patrik Wallander