Re: What is Recommend CLI Package Manager Tool for Newb?

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 07:23:20 -0500 Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com>
shared this with us all:

>Is there a consensus?

Certainly.

In Debian the consensus is always what you think sounds best to you,
tried and tested by yourself, and then use because it's best for you.
When people ask a similar question on the list - share your experience.

I think that's how it's supposed to work the Debian way.

HTH
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
To the right, books; to the left, a tea-cup. In front of me, the

Debian, just the best way to create magic