Re: What is Recommend CLI Package Manager Tool for Newb?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
I have to say I'm getting confused.  I'm in the middle of setting up
my first Debian server  (which used to be Ubuntu).

I will be administering it remotely and would like to use the best
tool for the job.

Now I read conflicting opinions from experienced people about apt-*,
aptitude, and wajit.

Is there a consensus?

Thanks.

-Tom