Looking for a free SMTP service that does not filter outgoing messages

Hi everyone,

If this sounds like I want to send spam, then you're right :)

This is about reporting list spam according to
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/ListArchiveSpam#MethodstoNominateSpamfortheReview-Process

Currently I'm using Gmail as relayhost, but they also filter outgoing
mail (not a bad thing per se) and I have reported so many that nothing
is getting through anymore.

Beside from setting up my own mail server (not the first thing on my
TODO list) do you know of any free mail service that doesn't filter
outgoing mail? My ISP is using Google Apps, so this is not an option.

I already have an account with GMX, but with Gmail it took about a month
for the filters to kick in, so I'd rather set up something that I know
will work.

Regards,
Andrei