Re: what is the difference between w95 FAT32 and w95 FAT32 (LBA)

> Interesting! I searched for
> difference between "w95 FAT32" and "w95 FAT32 (LBA)"
> in google. All the results are pretty useless. What did you search for?

"w95 fat32 w95 fat32 lba cfdisk"
So I only added cfdisk and my hit is there on the first page.

> thanks. That helps.

Great. :)

If you find a page that describes the different format more extensively,
please write a mail and add the link to this thread.

So the next person that googles it will be hopefully more lucky :)

Memnon "too lazy to keep on searching" Anon