Re: googleearth 5.2

Thierry Chatelet wrote:
On Friday 20 August 2010 16:48:58 hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
Thierry Chatelet wrote:
On Friday 20 August 2010 16:14:58 hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

I can't get it to work on Lenny and i386, what distribution do you run?

Hugo

Squeeze.
Did you install using googleearth-package or the bin from google?
Also try starting it from a console to get,maybe, some error messages.

I tried both googleearth-package and the bin from Google and they both crash on takeoff. that is with 5.2 and Lenny. 5.1 works ok. The error appears in ~/.googleearth/crashlogs and is similar to the ones mentioned in the forum. When I have Sid up and running again, I'll try that.

Hugo