Re: Unidentified subject!

On 20/08/10 00:25, GIE KALIFA COULIBALY wrote:
I am new to debian, and I don't have an OS installed on my hard drive yet. I was wondering if a finished debian Cd/DVD would boot off and do the installation at the start up of the computer.I would like to have debian as my main OS. I have a HP pavilon elite m9250f core 2 quad 2.66ghz 4GB, 2.0 x 500.0 GB - Standard - Serial ATA-300 - 7200.0 rpm HDD.

Are you asking if it's a bootable CD? Yes. If your having problems that are not debian related however you should seak help else where, maybe a general computer problem forum. We try and keep this to not general computer problems