Re: Dual Server Sympa installation using a single DB

* NPG wrote:
> I've got sympa installed on one of my debian servers, using a mysql DB,
> Everything works fine.
>
> I'd like to install sympa on a second server pointing to the same DB.
> The install keeps pitching a fit because the DB already exists.
>
> Any ideas on how to get this to work?
>
> Thanks

My apologies, I didn't explain very well what I was trying to accomplish in
the last post.

What I'd like to end up with is a 2 node sympa cluster that sits behind a
server doing IPVS to load balance between them.

To the users of the web interface it would appear like one server.

Both installs need to reference the same sympa DB on the DB server, for
obvious reasons.

As stated, when trying to install on the second node the package tries to
create the DB then the sympa install fails completely because the DB already
exists due to the successful install on the first node.

Is what I'm trying to do even possible with the debian package?
If so, how do I get it to do it?

Thanks

--
Sincerely,