Re: Huawei E220 on NetworkManager

> > anyone had any luck with Huawei E220 on Network Manager ?
>
> I haven't tried Network Manager (I prefer wicd), but it works fine with
> the software from https://forge.betavine.net/frs/?group_id=12

Yes. I've been using betavine utility for my Vodafone 3G for about 2
years  now...

but... that's exactly why I have problems with Network Manager :(

I have a proper working network connection (betavine) but Network
Manager still says I dont have a network connection.

All works fine except Evolution. Evolution is somewhat "adicted" to
network manager and it simply refuses to work online in this scenario.

That is why I want to use the modem under Network Manager...

:)

cheers
joao