Re: weird kmail double-messages

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:19:54 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> this only seems to happen with a thread, when it gets a message in the
> thread. I don't get 2 of the original messages, but I get 2 replies, as
> separate messages, that are the same.

(...)

> can it be 2 filters?

How are you getting the e-mails? Directly form your ISP or are you using
some sort of fetchmail program in between? And in what way are you
filtering/classifying the messages (using KMail filters, procmail
filters, sieve filters...)?

I am getting mine from my upstream mail server at work. All lists are local, e.g. group aliases...Not on any other mailing lists, atm.

kmail is fetching on its own, every 5 or 10 minutes, iirc...As well as using kmail's internal filtering.

--b