Arrow keys won't scroll history in squeeze konsole/bash

After an `aptitude full-upgrade` on a Squeeze system last Monday I've lost the use of the arrow keys to browse my history in konsole.

If I switch to one of the VTs (ctrl-alt-F1, etc.) the keys work fine, and my history is present.  However within konsole they don't work anymore.

Shift+up arrow and shift+down arrow still work to scroll the konsole window.

Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

Thanks

James