Re: OT Re: mounting samsung galaxy S

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 23:19 +0800, Alexander Samad wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon@envygeeks.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 23:08 +0800, Alexander Samad wrote:
> >> whats froyo  ?
> >
> > Android 2.2.
>
> so where can I get it and can I put it on the galaxy

Personally, I run all my Android phones (which I have both Droid and
Droid X and soon Droid 2 ~ AKA R2-D2 ~ Engadget dubbed that name) with
Cyanogen mod, they're the most reputable ROM provider and if you pay the
couple of dollars you can autoupdate your rom with the latest compiles,
you can download custom ROM's to OC your device (if it supports it) and
blah blah blah, anyways here is a link:
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum/83-samsung-galaxy-s/