Java applications and font size

Hi,

after I switched to 1280x1024 as resolution fonts in Java-Applications
are too small for me.

I can change some fonts at runtime by passing
-Dswing.plaf.metal.controlFont=Dialog-18 and
-Dswing.plaf.metal.userFont=Dialog-18 to java.

Unfortunatelly this leaves in the applications I tested some fonts
unchanged.

-Dswing.plaf.metal.titleFont=Dialog-18
-Dswing.plaf.metal.menuFont=Dialog-18
-Dswing.plaf.metal.systemFont=Dialog-18
-Dswing.plaf.metal.smallFont=Dialog-18

all have no effect.

Is there any other way I can change font size in java applications at
runtime?

Thanks a lot!

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.