Re: Monitoring tools to use on an account

Klistvud wrote:
Dne, 30. 07. 2010 18:47:15 je hugo vanwoerkom napisal(a):

But is there such a tool to trace what is being done in IW?

IW? For starters, I would check history (ctrl-h), so you can track what sites the person has been to. In my humble experience though, it's thermal shutdown. They played a flash game or two, and Iceweasel, combined with Flash, is notorious for ramping up CPU usage out of any proportion. Thermal shutdowns happen all the time when I let my kids play on my laptop. I sure hope Iceweasel/Flash will work better in Squeeze ...

I installed the latest flashplayer from Adobe and that fixed the problem. Who knows why people like facebook, that was the problem, its videos. And why did it bring down X? Who knows.

Hugo