Re: How to use two displaies
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How to use two displaies
- From: Brian <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:48:44 +0100
- Message-id: <20100804124844.GH26887@desktop>
- In-reply-to: <20100804095248.GA3277@guo-debian>
- References: <20100804095248.GA3277@guo-debian>
On Wed 04 Aug 2010 at 17:52:48 +0800, Guo Jiahua wrote:
> I have a laptop, with a VGA interface.
> I connected a extra display to my laptop, but it shows nothing,
> the state of it is "NO SIGNAL".
> I wander how to config to use the two displaies, one of my
> laptop, one extra.
If "fn" key + F key works for you, well and good. If not please
post the output of the command 'xrandr' with the extra display
connected. After a reboot is probably best.