Re: How is 'pppd' launched while starting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How is 'pppd' launched while starting
- From: Guo Jiahua <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 15:07:04 +0800
- Message-id: <1280646424.3376.7.camel@guo-debian>
- In-reply-to: <1280524859.3450.21.camel@guo-debian>
- References: <1280524859.3450.21.camel@guo-debian>
My problem is solved, by editing '/etc/network/interfaces', and insert a
iface ethX inet manual
pre-up /bin/ip link set $IFACE address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
Thanks for all of you for your help, especially Andrei Popescu,
Camaleón, and Osamu Aoki.
在 2010-07-31六的 05:20 +0800，Guo Jiahua写道：
> Hi, everyone,
> I'm a user of DEBIAN 5.0. And I use adsl to connect to the Internet. I
> think pppd is the key program to connect.
> My ISP requires a MAC address which is different from my laptop.
> So, I think, I must change the MAC address (by using command "ip link
> set ethX address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX") before pppd launched when starting
> Thus, I wander how is pppd launched while linux starting, by a script in
> '/etc/rc*.d/' or in other way.
> Thank you very much.