Re: CNN vidoes no playable in iceape (mozilla browser)

On 31/07/10 06:02 PM, Florian Kulzer wrote:

I did that, too, and then I clicked on the flashblock placeholder icon
for the video; it loaded and played normally.

Yes, that is due to flashblock, I have to click that too to let flashplayer do its job. Didn't work on cnn for me.

Note that I have my user agent string set to "Firefox/3.6.7"; I have
found that some websites send you IE-specific, broken HTML if the user
agent is, for example, "Iceweasel" instead of "Firefox". (I did not test
if this is the case for CNN, though.)

Well, that might be the problem then, since I created a brand new test profile, disable the extensions and tried the video without any luck. So I doubt it is the extensions' problem. Probably is the identification string issue. I will check as soon as I can.

Executive summary: Assange cordially invites the 22nd United States
Secretary of Defense to kiss him where the sun does not shine.

Ah! Right.

Thanks.

ever having been read.