Re: Monitoring tools to use on an account

Dne, 30. 07. 2010 18:47:15 je hugo vanwoerkom napisal(a):

But is there such a tool to trace what is being done in IW?

IW? For starters, I would check history (ctrl-h), so you can track what sites the person has been to. In my humble experience though, it's thermal shutdown. They played a flash game or two, and Iceweasel, combined with Flash, is notorious for ramping up CPU usage out of any proportion. Thermal shutdowns happen all the time when I let my kids play on my laptop. I sure hope Iceweasel/Flash will work better in Squeeze ...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801