Re: CUPS upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze breaks encryption - HELP

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:46:40 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> Hello, all.  We are in quite a pickle tonight - our CUPS printing is
> complete broken after an upgrade.  The cups error_log is filled with
> "Bad request line "VCB" from 172.x.x.1!'  Printers do not appear in
> Gnome or OpenOffice and, even though they appear in KDE, they are
> unavailable.

(...)

I remember a similar thread:

***
Help - CUPS printing stopped working
***

So maybe you are hitting this bug?

***
cups: https interface has SSL error ("SSL received a record that exceeded
the maximum permissible length")
***

Greetings,

--