Re: seeking mbox of debian-user from 7-10-2010 to 7-19-2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:09:19 -0700, John Magolske wrote:

> In the process of switching hosting providers I managed to interrupt my
> email flow, so I'm missing debian-user mail from July 10-19. Apparently
> mbox archives of this list are not available on-line:
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=161440

Indeed, it would be nice to have that option (getting the archived files
in mbox format).

> Does anyone know if such mbox files are available anywhere?

Gmane¹ does:

http://download.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/385898/386562

> If not,
> would anyone be interested in helping me out by sending (off-list) a
> gzip'd mbox of debian-user from 7-10-2010 to 7-19-2010? (And if doing
> so, maybe ping the list first or give me a heads-up & I'll ping the list
> so multiple copies aren't sent...)

"Majordomo" could be another option. Maybe you can request to the list
server it sends the losts e-mails :-?

¹ http://gmane.org/export.php

Greetings,

--