Re: python-twisted-core on my machines inexplicably still old, breaking installation of python-twisted

On 7/22/10 5:48 PM, d8uv wrote:
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Camaleón<noelamac@gmail.com>  wrote:
No need to post this twice :-)

I didn't mean to, honest! I suppose not being smart enough to use a
mailing list means that I'm also not smart enough to use Debian Sid...

- Are you behind a proxy? Maybe your ISP is somehow caching data or
reading the old one :-?

No proxy. I highly doubt my ISP is caching things, but if they are,
man I am all flavors of screwed.

- Are you using some pinning/restrictions/rules for packages?

Nope. No pinning, no restrictions, no rules. No fancy apt ninja stuff.

- Try with another mirror from where to get the data or give "apt-get
update" a chance.

I've tried about 7 different mirrors, all to the same avail. apt-get
update doesn't help, either. If only it were that simple...

This is a problem with the SID repos, I double checked it myself and could only pull down 10.0 not 10.1, I would submit a ticket on the ticket system to let them know that there is a mismatch in versions. It happens since it is afterall very unstable and crazy in the head :P