[Conclusion] ftp client that understands utf8
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Conclusion] ftp client that understands utf8
- From: T o n g <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:10:06 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:03:02 +0000, T o n g wrote:
> Is there a ftp client in Debian that understands utf8, i.e, handling
> utf8 file or directory names correct?
Thanks every one who replied.
Yes, both lftp and ncftp worked fine.
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)