Re: When is best time to upgrade lenny to squeeze

On Wed July 21 2010, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> This reminds me of when they started messing with GNOME and started
> switching defaults and ended up alienating a lot of true Linux users (this
> was mostly Ubuntu using their sway to do it.)

I was always a KDE user, through a few years of learning SUSE, and then when I
started Debian, 2 years ago. I had a problem with debian logging me out when
my wifes switched users, and i solved the problem by switching my desktop to
gnome, it no longer logged me out. I learned to like gnome, so I stick with
it! but she still uses KDE3. So I guess my choices are to get her to use
gnome now, or wait for the squeeze upgrade & make her use KDE4..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800