Re: Nvidia card and Xen in lenny

On 07/16/2010 07:06 PM, Sven Joachim wrote:
On 2010-07-16 14:33 +0200, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:

Yes I am using Squeeze. Sorry. How did you figure it out? :-)
Your Xorg.0.log showed xserver and kernel versions from Squeeze.

On 07/16/2010 11:04 AM, Sven Joachim wrote:
Which version of x11-xkb-utils is installed, and what are the contents
of /etc/default/keyboard?

Sven
Version 7.5+2
You may want to upgrade to 7.5+5 from sid.  I don't think this
is related to your problem, but trying can't really hurt.

/etc/default/keyboard

# If you change any of the following variables and HAL and X are
# configured to use this file, then the changes will become visible to
# X only if HAL is restarted.  In Debian you need to run
# /etc/init.d/hal restart

# The following variables describe your keyboard and can have the same
# values as the XkbModel, XkbLayout, XkbVariant and XkbOptions options
# in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

XKBMODEL="pc105"
XKBLAYOUT="us,gr"
XKBVARIANT=","
XKBOPTIONS="grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"

# If you don't want to use the XKB layout on the console, you can
# specify an alternative keymap.  Make sure it will be accessible
# before /usr is mounted.
# KMAP=/etc/console-setup/defkeymap.kmap.gz
This works fine here.  I'm running out of ideas, so you might want to
file a bug against xserver-xorg-core (that might not be the package at
fault, but the X Strike Force is very responsive and will hopefully help
you to diagnose and solve the problem).

Sven

I filed a bug. Thank you all.