Re: replacement for webcalendar

Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:07:51 -0400, john wrote:

Webcalendar has been removed from squeeze and above. Can anyone suggest
a similar replacement?

I used it on a small local network for family type appointments, at
"Webcalendar" is still able to download from upstream, why not use it :-?

Being a php app, I'd expect the installation and/or update be
straightfoward, involving a few steps as placing the files where
webserver can found them and launching the wizard template.
I've always installed webcalendar from upstream.  It's pretty trivial.